[News] SHINee’s Minho to Star in His First Sitcom!

By Blogger Master Selasa, 17 Januari 2012 0 comments

SHINee’s Minho is determined to continue on his career as an actor. Minho attended the press conference for the SBS sitcom Salamander Guru and the Shadows to talk about how it felt to be acting in a sitcom for the first time.

Minho will be taking on the role of the sociophobic genius hacker Min Hyuk. With a bright smile, Minho said happily, “I don’t have much experience in acting, but I’m happy that I’ll be working with great seniors.” He will be teaming up with other well-known actors such as Oh Dal Su and Im Won Hee.Minho said, “Before the sitcom, I was just cast in one short piece. Because I’m an idol singer, I saw many other singers take on acting. I took up acting for the first time in a short piece, but I chose the piece not to differ from other idols, but to take everything step by step.”He added, “More than anything, I’m going to be acting with great seniors in this sitcom. I’ve realized the most that I have a lot to learn from the advice of seniors and [what happens on] set. I think it’ll be a great help when I take up other pieces later on. I want to be an actor that works hard and becomes better with each piece.”“I try to do my best in three minutes for the fans or the audience when I’m onstage [as a singer], but when you’re in front of a camera to act, you have to see everything in the long-run,” Minho stated. “It’s my second acting piece, and I want to learn a lot from my seniors to make a good piece and make it successful.”

Salamander Guru and the Shadows will air its first episode on January 27. The 10-episode drama features the clumsy con men Won Sam (Im Won Hee) and Sun Dal (Oh Dal Su) who accidentally become salamander gurus and the genius hacker Min Hyuk (Minho) who controls them like avatars to make them look like actual salamander gurus, and the real salamander guru Bum Gyu (Lee Byung Jun). 

Guess we′ll have to wait for the drama to figure out what a ′salamander guru′ is.


Credit: Mnet News
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply