[News] Suzy tells her favorite facial feature!

By Blogger Master Selasa, 17 Januari 2012 0 comments

Miss A's maknae Suzy revealed that her favorite facial feature is her nose.

On January 11th, an interview with the cast of the upcoming movie "Introduction to Architecture" was broadcasted on SBS's Night of TV Entertainment. All the mains cast including Han Ga In, Um Taewoong, Lee Jaehoon and Suzy were on the set.

Miss A's Suzy, whose role is the younger version of the character played by Han Ga In, stated "my favorite facial feature is my nose. I feel a bit uncomfortable talking about noses in front of my senior Han Ga In-, but I am contented and happy with my nose."

Um TaeWoong joked that "even though Suzy and Lee Jaehoon may look awkward together during an interview, they're practically dating off camera." Lee JaeHoon wittily responded with "I'm perfectly fine with that arrangement."

'Introduction to Architecture' is scheduled to premiere this spring!


Source + Image + Translation: kpopstarz.com
Reporting + editing: manyhx3@ultimate-adora.com 
Edited by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply