[Cafe] Sandeul talked to BANAs!

By Blogger Master Jumat, 20 Januari 2012 0 comments
B1A4's Sandeul had the chance to have a sincere conversation with their fans.

He is glad to have this opportunity to talk to BANAs so he left his message for the fans on their official fancafe.

Read his message below.



"Haha… I’m sorry our BANA~ ㅎㅎ

I did a hidden camera act by myself again… But was a little shaky at the end ㅎㅎ
Ah~ I was so happy to be able to have a sincere conversation with our really kind BANAs !! ㅎㅎ
I love you BANAs~ ㅎㅎ
And those who I talked a lot with today~ (T/N: The fans’ IDs)

공찬여신강림님
차선우뢰매님
B1A4만볼께님
바나나한테바나나님
이정환각증세님~

Every was so nice and kind ㅎㅎ
Thank you !! Although it’s sad, I’ll be stopping now~ ㅎㅎ
How will I appear next time~?? ㅎㅎ
Our BANAs~ Receive a lot of new year’s fortune and I love you~ ㅎㅎ"

Sandeul had a great time talking to fans but unfortunately, he had to say goodbye and left the conversations with BANAs. 

Isn't he kind enough for doing this?

trans. cr; hyejin @ b1a4trans | source cr; b1a4’s fancafe ;
Written by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply