[INTERVIEW] Sandeul “HaHa senior, cried after my featuring stage—- possibly?”!

By Blogger Master Senin, 16 April 2012 0 comments


Sandeul, a member from the group, B1A4, talked about the behind story after participating on Haha’s stage.

During the recent meeting with enews, B1A4’s Sandeul began to speak by saying, “I went on stage to feature for Haha senior. In order to not become trouble for him, I sang to the best of my abilities.”

Sandeul added, “I put in a lot of effort to express the sad feelings in the song. But after finishing the performance, I saw Haha senior and his eyes were wet. After monitoring it later, I saw that he actually had tears in his eyes during the broadcast as well.” He expressed what he felt at that time by saying, “I thought to myself, ‘Did he possibly cry from my singing?’.”

After hearing Sandeul’s comment, the members brought out laughter by adding, “Although (Sandeul) told us that then, the members didn’t really give any reaction, so he was embarrassed by himself.”

After recently featuring in Haha & Taw’s new song, ‘The Person By My Side’, Sandeul showed explosive singing abilities and an emotional voice, to the point where you wouldn’t believe he is an idol group member, and garnered a lot of attention. 

Meanwhile, B1A4 recently revealed their first official full-length album, ‘IGNITION’, and are in the middle of receiving a large amount of love while actively promoting ‘Baby I’m Sorry’. Once it was revealed that Jinyoung participated as a producer for this album and that the members’ self-composed songs were in the album, they are quickly rising as the next skilled idols in the music industry.


trans. cr; hyejin @ b1a4trans
Source cr; enews;
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply