[INTERVIEW] 2NE1′s 26 Letter Keyword Interview For Non-No Magazine!

By Blogger Master Kamis, 03 Mei 2012 0 comments


ALBUM
For your first full album in Japan, you released a “Best of” album!
And on May, 2NE1 would be having their 3rd anniversary from debut.
And this time, you’ve recorded your hit Korean songs since debut, in Japanese and even released an original Japanese song!
CL: When we recorded the Japanese version of our debut song, “FIRE,” the felt once more all the nervousness that we had before we debuted.
DARA: While listening to this album, it’s like watching a movie where there are lots of flashbacks of memories.

BIGBANG
What kind of relationship do you have with your seniors in the company?
2NE1 who debuted as a younger sister group to seniors BIGBANG.
BOM: They are all younger than me, but they are like a reliable older brother. When we were filming our first PV, leader G-DRAGON said to make eye contact with the camera, “Look at the camera and give an impression as if you’re about to eat,” he gave that piece of advice, and until now, that has left an impression.

COSTUME
Costumes in music cannot be detached from each other.
CL who has a great fashion sense when it comes to costumes.
CL: Costumes help us express our music more clearly. Like 2NE1′s music, we don’t stick to one style, but we mix and match, like mixing clothes from high-end brands with vintage ones, are more our style. Nowadays, we added clothes that show an image of a mature woman, it’s really gorgeous and neat, and has an impression!

DIET
Who is the person who has recently became more slim and feminine?
MINZY who has a reputation of having a very feminine body shape!
MINZY: In a day, I do 2 hours of aerobic exercises and then 5 sets of 25 counts for abs exercises, every day. Abs… Working hard at it (shy.) I’ll tell a secret, I keep a photo of my favorite celebrity and put it on the wall where I can see clearly. My goal is to have a body like the actress “Zoe Saldana” from the movie “Avatar.” I really like her ♥

EXCITING
Tell us the most exciting moment in your life!
DARA: When we made our debut in Korea. We were really nervous but excited during our first stage!
BOM: When we held our first concert in Japan and Korea last year. I never imagined that so many fans would come and cheer us on. I was very excited! I remember that I got so excited that I forgot the lyrics. Ha ha!

FAMILY
The family that you are so proud of ♪
BOM: Our family is a family of artists. My older sister is a cellist. During our first concert, we did a number together, and it’s one of my best memories! My mom used to be a painter, but when we were born, she gave up her dream to take care of us. I want to be a good daughter, so I’d like to buy my parents a house with the money I get from being an artist. Wouldn’t that be great? It’s because it’s only fitting since they raised me well!

GIRLS
Most of the fans are girls! 
It’s because of the songs’ lyrics.
Last year, in the first concert in Japan, 70,000 people came to watch. 90% of them were women!
CL: Our music speaks of the feelings of women, “If love doesn’t turn out well, then stand up and leave quickly!” It speaks of encouragement to be brave and stand up for themselves. So when a woman hears our songs, it gives that message, and cheers them on.

HEART
The thing which makes my heart thump?
DARA: I’ve become really attached to my brother’s cat, Dadoong. In the “Go Away” Japanese version PV, we appeared together, but he was awkward and uneasy, so most of his acting scenes got cut off. Ke ke!
MINZY: I like reading old diaries. When I read it, I think back to some sad events, but it contains wonderful memories.


Source: Non-No Magazine
Jap-Kor Trans: BJN_21@Twitter/ BlackjackNao@OhDara
Kor-Eng Trans: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply