[CAFE] Doojoon's Post -Ay Yo @Beeestdj

By Blogger Master Selasa, 27 Maret 2012 0 comments

Is everyone doing well????
We are doing well.

I just came back to the hotel and as soon as I finished washing up…I came to check the fancafe it’s been so long……………ㅜㅜ

Even without BEAST the fancafe runs well. Of course…hng

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


Now there is one more concert left in Japan

It seems so hard…no it is really hard…..ㅜㅜ

While doing 5 concerts in a row…I had a myriad of thoughts. A lot of things happened..

My voice which was fine even after shouting for 2 days during the Seoul concerts is slowly dying

My knee that I thought would be fine is starting to hurt a lot….ㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠ

Being so tired, during Yoseob and Junhyung Thanks To performance, backstage, Dongwoon and I.. being really tired we started grumbling.

But then manager hyung said this is from Mister Sushi King…… he said this to us…

To a chef it is 100 pieces of sushi but to the customer it is just one piece of sushi….ㅠㅠ

And Dongwoon and I, being avid readers of Mister Sushi King, we held our hearts once again…….ㅋㅋ

When we hold concerts so many times to the point we can memorize faces, there are many fans that come personally to cheer for us.

Those people can say ah today… they’re not in the best condition… and understand however

The people who only see us once, what they see is all of BEAST’s image!!

And I thought about this again. Did I really give my all each time I danced and sang on stage…have I once half-assed a performance…

…… because I am human…I have not always done my best…I reflect upon myself.

And I will promise this.. because BEAST will perform a lot more than we already have

I will always give my all!!!!!!!!!!

Right now these times… it is probably my shining moment in my life.. and it is going to pass by most quickly..

After…even when I become a grandpa I will remember these times clearly and my children.. grandchildren… I will boast about these times continuously..

Thinking about that.. I thought I should live zealously

It’s already our 3rd year since we’ve debuted…. After BEAST, Apink.. BTOB was born….

When I watch a music program I have started to see more hoobaes than sunbaes

Time goes by this fast… I am already 24 years old… my body which used to be so active in high school … is starting to get tired….ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

However.. while becoming older year by year… I have started to feel that each day is so precious… being able to sing in front of so many people…

The fact that there is people who envy me dream to do what I do, and work hard to achieve that goal.. that I am living my one and only life doing something special..

Thank you so much and I am happy..

Lately BEAST is, in our own KakaoTalk chatting room, talking about how we should always be thankful..

Thank you so very much… even though you guys know….. all the words I want to say, our Yong-palee wrote in detail in the song Thank To… hee hee

Sorry for rambling at dawn….

I feel this every time but.. after writing like this on the fancafe I feel so much better….. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Goodnight and… Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Youuu… Bbyong~~~~~^^

















Smooch





CREDITS: PLAYB2ST DAUM CAFE (SOURCE); poco123@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply