[NEWS] Yuri’s habit during NG scenes revealed

By Blogger Master Selasa, 10 April 2012 0 comments

Girls’ Generation member Yuri, who currently starring in the drama SBS ‘Fashion King’, revealed her habit during NG scenes.

During the fan meeting event, where the cast of ‘Fashion King’ and the fans could watch the drama together, Yuri was asked what her NG habit is.

Yuri answered, “I think I stick my tongue out and say, ‘What do I do?’” to which fans replied “That's cute,” “I hope they show a compilation of her NGs” and “It is because she is a rookie actress.”

She also shared her memorable line from the drama. Yuri said, “I can say it here right? Everyone who came out her today, ‘Wipe your mouth’”, using her line from drama in a witty way.

After the event, Yuri said “Thank you so much for coming even though it's raining so much outside. It was more fun watching the show with my fans.”


Source: TV Report
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply