[NEWS] Shin Ji Soo reacts to agency CEO arrest

By Blogger Master Rabu, 11 April 2012 0 comments

Following the arrest of her agency Open World Entertainment CEO for sexual assault charges, actress Shin Ji Soo has opened up on how she doesn’t want her name to be brought up related to the issue.

On April 11th, Shin Ji Soo posted on her Twitter, “Can journalists write their article titles truthfully, without throwing in names just to attract more curious readers? My family’s worried about me. I’m ‘Innocent Ji Soo.’ I don’t want to be involved in something like this when I’m all about staying innocent.”

The tweet refers to how her name was used in the title of several articles about the CEO arrest. These misleading titles have her fans worried and speculate that something could have happened to Shin Ji Soo as well.

Source: Shin Ji Soo’s Twitter
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply