[NEWS] Rain appointed Honorary Ambassador of military + considers eyelid surgery

By Blogger Master Rabu, 11 April 2012 0 comments

Singer Rain, who currently serves as a PR agent for the Defense Media Agency, attended the ceremony held at the Military Manpower Administration on April 10 where he was appointed a new position as the PR ambassador for the military.

The ambassador role was previously taken up by Lee Dong Gun and Seo Ji Seok. “I will probably play a small role, but I′ll work hard to let people know about the changed conscription administration and have those who served their duties be more looked up to and honored in society”, said Rain.

As the Korean military’s PR ambassador, the singer will take part in various events and festivals to be held for the soldiers, including events for the new recruits.

At the event, attended by a throng of press, Rain was asked the question of whether he had any plans to undergo surgery for double eyelids.

“I wouldn’t say never. I think I’ll seriously think on it when I get older,” said the singer.


Source: JoongAng Daily
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply