[NEWS] Park Jin Young highly praises Busker Busker

By Blogger Master Senin, 02 April 2012 0 comments

JYP Entertainment’s Park Jin Young is fascinated by Busker Busker’s debut album.

On April 2nd, Park Jin Young wrote on his Twitter, “I listened to Busker Busker’s music. It’s so beautiful, it hurts… thanks to them, I’m stuck in my studio all day writing music. It hurts, but I’m also happy.”

Fans who have read Park Jin Young’s tweet commented, “Everyone is praising their music”, “I really like Busker Busker. Fighting!” and more.

Meanwhile, T-ara’s Eunjung also showed her love for Busker Busker’s “Yeosu Night Sea”, a track off of their debut album which was written by leader Jang Bum Joon himself.

Source: Nate
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply