[News] T-ara’s Eunjung loves Busker Busker’s new album

By Blogger Master Minggu, 01 April 2012 0 comments

T-ara’ Ham Eunjung has showered her praises to the rookie Busker Busker’s new album.

On April 1st, Eunjung wrote on her personal Twitter, “Busker Busker's album -thumbs up- *_*) I think I definitely need to go to 'Yeusoo Night Sea' sometime. What I'll do there, I want to listen to the sound of the waves^^ heuha I was slowly melting as soon as I listened to track 1 so I downloaded all of the songs...”

“Yeosu Night Sea” is one of the 11 tracks in Busker Busker’s debut album which was released on March 29th. Written by the leader Jang Bum Joon himself, the song is described as his ‘most attached song’.

Netizens commented, “Eunjung unnie is a fan too!”, “Yeosu Night Sea is such a great song” and “Busker Busker is the best.” Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply