[NEWS] After School’s Kahi expresses admiration for TVXQ

By Blogger Master Minggu, 15 April 2012 0 comments

After School’s Kahi recently attended TVXQ’s concert at the Japan’s Tokyo Dome and expressed her admiration to the Hallyu stars.

On April 15th, the After School leader posted on her Twitter, “Came back from watching TVXQ’s concert today in Tokyo. It was really amazing!! There were alot of things that i learnt! I still have a dream. I’m a human who can’t work without responsibility and commitment. I want to live my life to the fullest with commitment. It’s because there are still those people out there who respect me as an artist and thats why I will try my best.”

Following TVXQ, After School will also be holding their first concert tour in Japan. Titled “After School First Japan Tour 2012 - PLAYGIRLZ”, the tour will kickstart on April 27 and will visit Tokyo, Nagoya, Shibuya and more.


Source: Kahi’s Twitter
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply