[NEWS] After School Kahi is excited for their 1st concert

By Blogger Master Jumat, 20 April 2012 0 comments

Kahi expresses her excitement for their upcoming Japan tour.
This would be their very 1st concert as a group.
She left a message on her blog, written:

Date: 19th April 2012
Blog Title: This is Kahi. I’m so excited!

To all the Play Girlz Japan, hello this is Kahi.

Even in Korea, we haven’t been able to make an After School concert yet, so no matter what I’m happy for Japan’s opening of the tour…

Everyone, you can understand it, right?
It’s like a dream that I haven’t felt yet!
I’m so excited!
Only because it’s the first own concert of my life I’m trying with all my might!
To perform the best live, maybe I’ll faint eventually… Wowowo (Laugh)

Also, to all my fans in Japan?!!
Let’s create a great memory together!
Let’s come to enjoy our live!!!
I want to meet you soon.
Let’s meet at the live~XOXOXO

by Kahi

Translated from Japanese to English by okdr + Credit: fyafterschool
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply