[news] 2ne1's Sandara Park calls Yang Hyeun Suk a liar?

By Blogger Master Selasa, 03 April 2012 0 comments

On the latest episode of SBS "Strong Heart" which aired the YG Family Special Part 2, the stories continued to flood in and on the episode, 2ne1's Sandara Park revealed her disappointment on her boss Yang Hyun Suk.

On the show, she shared, "Me and Park Bom's 3 year dating ban is scheduled to be lifted this May 17 and I was having my hopes up on it being lifted, but Yang Hyun president decided to change his mind and It will not be lifted after all". She continued, "I was really excited cause I was hoping I could start dating again but It suddenly cannot happen".

With this, Lee Seung Gi was wondering why Sandara Park was so excited for the dating ban to be lifted, It was as if she had someone in mind but then Dara only answered, "I wish I had a person I like right now" then Lee Seung Gi told her that if she says who her crush is he would help her then dara said, "I like Won Bin oppa" to this Lee Seung Gi laughed and apologized saying he doesnt think he can be of much help.

Source: Nate
Written by: Blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply