[News] Uhm Jung Hwa apologizes for not attending brother Uhm Tae Woong's movie

By Blogger Master Kamis, 15 Maret 2012 0 comments

Actress Uhm Jung Hwa sent out her apology for not attending the VIP premiere of her brother Uhm Tae woong's movie "Introduction to Architecture."

The actress posted on her Twitter on March 14th, "I didn't go to the press preview of the movie 'Introduction to Architecture', I am his sister."

Uhm Jung Hwa continued, "I am happy about the good reviews that have been coming up. I will watch it on the day it's released my brother! I am sorry I didn't go!"

On March 13th, the highly anticipated film, "Introduction to Architecture" held its VIP premiere at the Lotte Cinemas in Seoul. The A-list cast including Uhm Tae Woong, Han Ga In, Lee Jae Hoon and Suzy as well as fellow top stars and friends attended the event.

Netizen's who have seen Uhm Jung Hwa's message commented, "You are a good brother and sister", "I hope the both of you and the movie succeed!" and more.


Source: hancinema Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply