[News] Sean has been humiliated by Big Bang Fans!

By Blogger Master Rabu, 28 Maret 2012 0 comments

Singer Sean revealed that he has been humiliated by Big Bang fans.

On the SBS "Strong Heart" YG Special episode that was aired on March 27th,  Sean confessed that Big Bang fans humiliated him, he said "A while ago I went to a lecture targeted to middle schoolers. But all of these young students thought I was a social welfare worker, rather than a singer."


He continued, "Recently, I got an SNS from a Big Bang fan asking if I had more shoes than Jiyoung oppa, so I was really shocked from that question because from the 1st generation of hip hop, I was the pioneer of having a collection of shoes."

Sean added, "I had nothing to say to the Big Bang fans. I ended up saying 'I have more kids than Jiyoung,'" which brought laughter to the set.




The YG Special of Strong Heart casts are  Sean, Big Bang, 2NE1, Se7en, Tablo, Psy, and Gummy.


Source: Newsen
Translated by: @kristinekwak
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply