[News] Jang Nara, "Among these days' idols, I like INFINITE"

By Blogger Master Selasa, 27 Maret 2012 0 comments

After a 4-year absence, singer and actress Jang Nara finally made her comeback to the local music scene with her new digital single "I Only Think Of You".

During her interview on March 26th, Jang Nara pointed out INFINITE as the idol group she likes. She revealed, "These days a lot of idols came out, their talents are also outstanding. Among them, Infinite caught my attention."

She added, "When you watch Infinite’s performances they’re always full of energy. I like this manly image."

Meanwhile, Jang Nara released her comeback single on March 26th. The single consists of two tracks including the ballad title track "I Only Think Of You" as well as a duet with Alex titled, "It Was You."


Credit: emilie@infinite updates Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply