[Blog/Trans] Nana Reflects on Japan’s Fashion Week!

By Blogger Master Jumat, 30 Maret 2012 0 comments
After School's Nana updated their blog with new pictures and message. Nana's blog update was posted on the 29th of March and titled it with "This is Nana. Last week I took part in Japan Fashion Week."

Nana seems satisfied and happy with the fashion show that she took part which was held last week.

Read Nana's blog below.



To all the Play Girlz Japan!
Hello, this is Nana.

Last week, I took part in Japan Fashion Week.
I went to see a lot of fashion shows.
I got the chance to meet a lot of different people, and I was taught several different things.
Also, there were just great clothes. I also want to wear them!

At the venue, I met with Chiaki-san from AAA (*Translator’s Note: a Japanese co-ed group) and ICONIQ-san.

They are both really nice and I'm glad I met them.
The clothes I wore were dress from H&M and Versace's collaboration collection.

At another event, I met with JUNO-san.
The clothes are a dress by FENDI.
I also was wearing accessories by CHAUMET.
And apart of that, I met with different peopleー♪♪
I’m showing you my picture with the designer.




The designer is Hirokawa Tamae-san.
Then, in the evening I went to my favorite restaurant in Japan to have a meal.
I recommend you Hormon restaurant!

You want to eat it too??
by Nana.

Translated from Japanese to English by okdr
Credit: fyafterschool + visualkpop
Written by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply