[Blog/Trans] JuYeon – Incredibly Bright and Beautiful!

By Blogger Master Kamis, 29 Maret 2012 0 comments


After School member Juyeon posted a new message on their blog. She updated their blog on March 28th and the blog title is "This is Juyeon, thank you so much for your messages!"


Juyeon said that she read all the messages that fans sent her. She was so happy to receive it all. 

In the photo that was uploaded on their blog, Juyeon has an icing on her cheek and she said that Kahi was the one who put it. Seems Kahi is making fun of her.

Read her blog update below.

Hello to all the Playgirlz Japan, this is Juyeon!
On March 19th, my birthday, I had loads of things that make me happy!
The messages you all sent me through the fan club, I read them all~♪
(I didn’t want to but, because some kanji were difficult to me I got helped by the staff members who read those to me…)
(* Translator’s Note: She means that she wanted to read them all by herself but, because she’s still learning and cannot read all the kanji, she needed help from the staff)
Thank you very much!
I was flattered by the great affection you all have for me!
You were all worried for my health, you told me you check the episodes of the TV shows I do in Korea, etc. I enjoyed reading those.
And also I got a surprise from the staff members who prepared a cake for me.
While we were in the middle of practice for the tour, the lights suddenly went off, it caught me by surprise, and in the middle of the dark the lighted candles of the cake appeared!
It was incredibly bright and beautiful!
Can you see the cream that Kahi-san put on my cheek as a prank? (*^^*)
I really love you all!
Juyeon, I will work even harder!!!
by Juyeon.
Fans may be happy now because it is confirmed that Juyeon read all their messages. In addition, After School will be having their first solo tour in Japan on April 27th at Zepp Tokyo.

Translated from Japanese to English by okdr – Credit: fyafterschool
Written by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply