[Cafe] Suzy left her message for Say As!

By Blogger Master Jumat, 06 Januari 2012 0 comments
Miss A's makane Suzy left her message for Say As!



Suzy stopped by miss A's fancafe at midnight, and left Say As a message on January 2.

It's 2012 now.
We, miss A made our debut in 2010.
So I feel like time flies so fast!!!
Thank you, our say As.
And all the people who support and love miss A
Once again, really thank you!!!
I'm 19 years old now, and I feel so special
I'm writing this long message at midnight kekekeke
Our say As!!!! miss A will improve and continue growing.
And bring you guys a nice comeback kekekeke
Be expected much about us.
Take care!!!!! And I hope that your plans for this year will come true too.

From the one who always access fancafe, Suzy~~~~
I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu - 3-

I think that's too long. but it's short right? kekekek
Good night, you guys =o= zzzzzz


Translation: mingsun89
Edit + Credit: heartsuzy94/http://heartsuzy94.tistory.com/ + sme6k0@soompi.com
Reporting + editing: manyhx3@ultimate-adora.com
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply