[News] IU admits, "It was just childish love whereby we'd meet one day and break up the next..."!

By Blogger Master Kamis, 22 Desember 2011 0 comments



"I'm sick of dating... I just want to get married quickly."


On KBS 2TV 'Happy Together 3' which IU recently starred in, she admitted that she would get sick of dating so she would rather marry, shocking everyone else who was present.



IU admitted, "I started working since I was in 9th grade so I've never had a boyfriend" and "when I was young I have had childish flings whereby we'd meet one day and break up the next."



Following that, she expressed her honest feelings, "When I'm 20, I'll be able to date freely but I'll get sick of it" and "when you date and break up and date again, you'll still end up getting married and I think the process will be tiring."




Translation: hellenj @ WeheartIU
Edited by: squishyblob @ WeheartIU
Source: Newsen 
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply