Super Junior’s Yesung to enlist in the army this year

By Blogger Master Senin, 25 Maret 2013 0 comments

Super Junior’s Yesung confirmed that he is next to enlist in the army following Leeteuk.

On March 24, Super Junior held its Super Show 5 at the Olympic Park Gymnastics Hall, where Yesung informed fans that he’ll soon be leaving for the army. He shared, “I have spent five years as a trainee and eight years as a member of the group, and I deeply thank all the fans for their love.”

He continued, “I forgot how special it is to stand on stage and sing. Now I know how important it is. Please love on the Super Junior members during the time I’m away. Please don’t forget me as well.”

A representative from SM Entertainment said, “Yesung is planning to enter the army this year. He will be on the tour with Super Show 5 but I think it will be the last concert that he does in Korea.” Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply