[VIDEO] Jaejoong’s Message For Taiwan Fanmeeting!

By Blogger Master Jumat, 04 Mei 2012 0 comments


JYJ's Kim Jaejoong’s left a video message for his Taiwanese fans.


Watch the video below.





[TRANS] Jaejoong’s message for Taiwan FM
Hello, I’m JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong.
It’s been a while, Taiwan fans.
To meet everyone after so long…
On 23 May, I’ll be holding a fanmeeting at ATT.
During the fanmeet, I’ll be singing, and chatting with everyone. I’m looking forward to it.
I hope that 23 May comes quickly!
Hope that everyone will wait for me with a delightful heart!
So let’s meet at ATT on the 23rd of May~
*bumps into chun* *laughs*
See you then!
XieXie~ (Thank you in Chinese)
XieXie
Junsu ah~
AHAHAHA~
Translated by Min @PrinceJJ
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply