[VIDEO] Junsu's Message to Thai Fans!

By Blogger Master Senin, 23 April 2012 0 comments

JYJ's Junsu left a Message for Thai Fans and the video message has been translated.

Watch his video message below.


Hello. I’m Junsu (in Thai)

Finally, my exclusive solo concert will take place at Siam Paragon Hall on May 27.
It is going to be held there. I have been working hard for my first solo concert in order to show you a new and diverse part of me which I haven’t shown until now. So, I would be very happy if you come and watch it. I hope we will make some good memories together on May 27 at Siam Paragon Hall. I am really anticipating it too. See you on May 27.


Credit: SNPMediaHUBTH
Translation Credit: SweetieXiah of JYJ3
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply