[Twitter/Trans] Junsu, Yoochun and Others’ Tweets

By Blogger Master Minggu, 01 April 2012 0 comments


Junsu: Snap a shot with Jung Jae at the cafe! A relaxing evening… it’s really not bad~ pic.twitter.com/vIUWYqhi



Yoon Young Shik (@yoonphantom): @1215thexiahtic Having an enjoyable time~~ ^^ We shall meet tomorrow!! ^^

Junsu: @yoonphantom Looks like its a long-awaited reunion. keke. See you tomorrrow, hyung~ ^^

Junsu: If only I am my mother’s mirror… (she) will look at me… (she) will talk to me… This lyrics… really seems to have portray Rudolph’s feelings out well… I like this lyrics the most…

Junsu: Mother, listen to me… Please help me… Seung Dae hyung is really pleading here, he did it so well ^^ ke.

Yoochun: Who is it… pic.twitter.com/17RH7EQm



Lee Minho (@93leeminho): How can the three of us be omitted at Yoochun hyung’s fan meeting! Hyung really didn’t know it… Caught you~ ^^!! Keke twitpic.com/93nv64



credit: josiemiao + babewarm
trans by: rachui@sharingyoochun Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply