[PICTURES] Se7en looking hot and sexy for 1st Look!

By Blogger Master Rabu, 04 April 2012 0 comments

Singer Se7en becomes the new face of 1st Look Magazine. Recently, Se7en participated for a photo shoot for the magazine and now some photos from the pictorial have been revealed. In the photos, you can see Se7en looking sexy and charismatic. Se7en also shared some stories for the magazine.
Se7en shared, “As I look back from where I started as an artist, I feel so proud of myself, learning how to sing and dance especially being a solo artist, It was a long road for me. Im also looking forward to the future continuing my path as a solo singer”. The solo singer also shared that he will be releasing a single in Japan this April and will be focusing on overseas activities for now.

Source: Nate
Written by: blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply