[PICTURE] Sporty Dara is on the way!

By Blogger Master Sabtu, 21 April 2012 0 comments

2NE1's Dara is really versatile.
From gorgeous, stunning, sophisticated and cute now here's athletic Dara.
She left a message in her me2day saying,


Wassup?!? Everybody, I~!!! And my soft skin!!! Proudly participated in the Cool Skin World Championships!!! A proud national representative of the Republic Of Korea! I stepped out and competed Ke ke I did hurdles and even table tennis doubles~ I participated in these two sports events! But… What would be the results?!? Would my skills in sports be revealed to the public Ha ha Please cheer for me, right! +.+

Tags: To be revealed to the public on May 7th!!!! I ran really hard!!! Ke ke Please look forward to it a lot!!! ^.^


Let's anticipate!

Credits:
Source: Dara’s me2day
Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply