[PICTURE] SM reveals Super Junior’s posters for ‘I AM’ movie

By Blogger Master Sabtu, 14 April 2012 0 comments

Following the release of posters of SHINee, f(x), BoA, Kangta and TVXQ, SM Entertainment released new poster for upcoming movie “I AM” featuring the charismatic duo of TVXQ.

Having the same concept with the previous posters, the newly-released posters each contain members’ personal quotes:

Leeteuk: “Of course I became special the moment I received a special name.”
Yesung: “I didn’t think of any other exit!”
Shindong: “Mom, I signed a contract with SM!”
Sungmin: “Even when I’m 40 years old I want to perform.”
Eunhyuk: “Out of 4 minutes, I have 10 seconds for my part. In order to give my everything for those 10 seconds, I forget everything once I go on stage.”
Donghae: “Idols only survive 5 years? However I thought I would be better.”
Siwon: “Whether I’m in front of the camera or not, I’m always the same!”
Ryeowook: “Even on the stage we are oddly competitive.”
Kyuhyun: “Although the 13 of us are one team, living together is too difficult”.

As previously revealed, “I AM” movie will document the performances and daily lives of SM artist at the previous “SMTOWN Live in New York” held at Madison Square Garden. The biographical movie, directed by Choi Shinsung, will feature SM artists including Kangta, BoA, TVXQ, Super Junior, Girls’ Generation, f(x) and SHINee.










Source: sup3rjunior
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply