[PICTURE] Siwon feels glad for all the love and support he is receiving!

By Blogger Master Sabtu, 07 April 2012 0 comments

Super Junior's Siwon expressed his gratitude for the love and support he is receiving.

On the 7th day of April, a new photo was uploaded on Super Junior member Siwon. Siwon is one of the members who is active on Twitter and he doesn't forget to update their fans. The photo above was the picture that he shared. He uploaded the photo with a caption "I can’t think of what I should say to all of you for giving someone like me overflowing love and well wishes^^ I am just filled with words of gratitude and warm feelings. Thank you so much once again to all my family, friends, sunbae, colleagues and fans who have wished me a happy birthday^^ I really don’t know what to say^^"

Siwon thanked everyone for all the wishes he received. Seems he couldn't believe that lots of people love and support him that's why he couldn't express it through words or maybe words aren't enough to express it.


Source: Siwon's Twitter
Written by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply