[PICTURE] IU shares a selca from Japan

By Blogger Master Senin, 02 April 2012 0 comments

Singer IU, who currently busy promoting in Japan, recently shared a photo herself during recording.

On April 2nd, IU posted on her official fancafe, “Because of my cold medicine, if I just close my eyes for 10s, I think I'll fall asleep...@_@ Waiting for my turn on stage~~What's everyone up to!”, and attached the photo above.

In the photo, IU is looking adorable as ever without any sign of sickness. Her charming round eyes and innocent smiles captured hearts. The photo was taken during her recording for NHK Music Japan, which will be broadcast on April 8th.

Meanwhile, IU recently debuted in Japan with her Japanese version of “Good Day.” She made a soft landing at 8th spot on daily chart and climbed on the 6th place of Oricon Weekly Singles Chart.

Credit: WeheartIU Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply