[PICTURE] Han Ji Min is the “Goddess of Spring” for CeCi

By Blogger Master Senin, 23 April 2012 0 comments

Actress Han Ji Min has transformed into a lovely “Goddess of Spring” in the May edition of Korean and Chinese fashion magazine ‘CeCi’.

On the revealed photos on April 23rd, Han Ji Min showed off her fresh and bubbly charms for the concept ‘fairy in the woods’. The actress can be seen wearing a feminine dress trimmed with delicate lace. Her revealed shoulders added sexiness to the concept and appealed to the men readers.

She also gave an interview and expressed how she feels about her 10-year acting career, “Since acting is my job, I want to enjoy doing it rather than putting more meanings to it. I want to live my every moment of my life happily.”

Han Ji Min also talked about her character in SBS “Rooftop Prince”, “People who are close to me say that the character is just like me. She is 99% same as my real personality.”




Source: TV Report
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply