[PHOTOS] 1st Look – Say Se7en (Highlight quotes included)!

By Blogger Master Senin, 09 April 2012 0 comments
We reported before that singer Se7en is featured in 1st Look Magazine.


Se7en posed with his unusual facial expressions. Se7en showed different side of him in the pictures. He showed his fierce, cool and cute facial expressions in the pictures.


The full article isn't translated yet the highlight quotes are here. Enjoy his cool pictures below.



“If I say that I am the most happy when I stand on stage, people will shiver [from the cheesiness] right? Although for the human Choi Dong Wook’s happiness, there are various things, singer Se7en’s happiness exists only during the moment on stage.”


“When I enter the overseas market, rather than success, I am looking for communication. It’s only because I want to show my performances to the many people around the world. There are plans to combine activities in Japan together with an Asian tour.”


“I like to be called a dance singer more than a musician. Even just 10 years ago, people used to think that dance singers could only dance and not sing. Nowadays, idols have taken over that image instead. As a dance singer who has been able to handle dancing and singing alone, I am proud of all that I’ve achieved over the past 10 years."


“Since I’m entering my 10th year, I get asked alot about my memories from my twenties and my dreams for my thirties. But I have nothing special to say. My twenties was happy. As a singer, as a normal guy, everything in the last 10 years was good. Although there were obstacles in the middle, if I did not go through those times, there wouldn’t be the me today.  Hard times made me even more positive.”



“The first year in the US was ok but the year after was really hard for me. I nearly became depressed. I didn’t get to the stage of depression but ‘nearly’ did. After I realised that what I was doing wasn’t for me, I stopped everything and come back to Korea.”
Where do you get your positive energy from?
“I am positive towards everything and enjoy everything I do. Because of that, I think that I am doing well for everything. Although if I hold the attitude ‘Let’s work to death to the end’ I can do even better, I don’t want to be like that. I am in between just enjoying something and working very hard for something. It’s a bit ambiguous. Haha.”
“I haven’t thought about my thirties in detail. It’s because what I wish for now could change in the future. I think it’s best if I do what I want to do at that particular moment. It doesn’t necessarily have to be music, but it could be business, acting etc.”
“Business ventures suit me in the sense that I get involved and create everything myself. The ten years of experience in society has helped of course. Becoming a CEO, I became to understand Yang Hyun Suk CEO’s heart.”
“There is no way but for the opinions of businessmen and singers to be different. But there are times when we are right. Especially since entertainment is not a field which you can study but one when you need to have the touch and the sense. In the running of YG, artists’ opinions are reflected alot.”
“There are no adult men around me. Should I say that they are 20 years old, 15 years old at heart? For me as well, there is not much difference compared to when I first debuted. The only thing which has changed is my position and the number which is my age. When people differentiate between a boy and a man, they talk about whether a person has matured or not. I have certainly matured. But even though I have matured, I want to keep the innocence of a boy.”



Translated by: Cecilia
Written by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net  Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply