[NEWS] Suzy, "I don't see IU-unni as a rival"!

By Blogger Master Rabu, 04 April 2012 0 comments


Suzy and singer IU are close friends. Recently, their cute argument over Twitter, which went "I'm rejecting your follower request", "I'm unfollowing you then", became a hot topic. "We would have continued playing further but since it was on Twitter, we restrained ourselves. (Laughs) She's an unni that's like a friend to me. I have lots to learn from her and we connect well. She's fun and dependable so I like unni."(Note: 'Unni' means older sister.)


Both of them are idol stars that are receiving lots of love from uncle fans. Suzy said, "I don't see unni as a rival." "Usually on music show broadcasts, if we meet one another, we'd go, 'I'm going to come out prettier on TV today', 'No way, I'll be prettier' and we joke around a lot like that."




Suzy, who will be reaching her 3rd year of high school this year, will be facing the same concerns IU did previously about schooling. In IU's case, she postponed her university schooling and is focusing on her activities as a singer instead.



Suzy stated "Even if I attend university, I don't think I'll be able to go much, so I'm thinking about whether I should. But there's no way to do it now. If I attend university, I can make a new path for myself and I might meet someone too. I'm carefully thinking it over now. I'm still not sure what major I'll pick yet."



(Note: This is just an excerpt from the interview with Suzy)




Translation: squishyblob @ weheartiu
Source: Sports Chosun 
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply