[news] Se7en shares that over 100,000 left his fan club after his relationship was made public

By Blogger Master Selasa, 03 April 2012 0 comments

On the 3rd of April broadcast of SBS "Strong Heart" which aired the "YG Family Special Part 2", Se7en opened up about his 10 year relationship with fellow celebrity Park Han Byul. Se7en shared, "When photo's of me with Park Han Byul which we took got hacked and leaked online, We decided to confirm our relationship with each other".

He continued, "After that articles about our relationship flooded in and there was a lot of tension and excitement, However I was both Happy and sad at the same time. When I confessed about my relationship with Park Han Byul to the public, I felt happy that I wasnt hiding anymore however I was sad because the result of it was over 100,000 of my fans left my fan club that is why I would like to thank all my fans who stayed and also Park Han Byul for staying strong with me".

Source: Nate
Written by: blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply