[NEWS] MBLAQ’s Lee Joon doesn’t like spending money

By Blogger Master Selasa, 10 April 2012 0 comments

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon revealed that he does not like to spend money.

On the April 10th episode of KBS variety show “1 vs 100”, MC Son Bum Soo said to Lee Joon, “I heard that you don't spend money.” Lee Joon replied, “Ever since I was young, my parents trained me to be frugal, and so it’s become a lifestyle for me.”

Lee Joon continued, “The agency provides food and these clothes I’m wearing isn’t mine either. If we have somewhere to go, they take us with the company car, and when I want to drink water I get it at work.”

He also added, “I don't use almost any of my allowance. After practice, I sometimes take a cab, but that’s about it”, shocking the studio.

Meanwhile, aside from Lee Joon, Shinsadong Tiger was also featured on the show.


Source: Nate
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply