[NEWS] MBLAQ Joon, "Is being honest a sin?"

By Blogger Master Sabtu, 14 April 2012 0 comments

MBLAQ member Lee Joon confessed that being an entertainment idol makes him feel uneasy.

On April 14, Joon appeared on KBS 2TV’s Talk Show Do Dream and revealed that he is worried about his character and the character his company wants him to become.

Lee Joon, "Is it a sin to be honest?" he replied when asked why he chose this topic. He added, "For me, honesty isn't paid most of the time."

"I want to be myself, but the agency tells me to take care of my idol image, they also said that fans will doubt if they see the real me. Since that, I question myself if it's bad to be honest," he continued.

In this episode, he will receive solution from actress Yoon Seok Hwa, singer Park Sang Min, and comedian Yang Sae Young.

Source: Starnews
Written by KYUriShana@dkpopnews.net Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply