[NEWS] Lee Hwan discharged from the army + reveals source of strength

By Blogger Master Senin, 23 April 2012 0 comments

Actor Lee Wan was officially discharged from the army and returned to the arms of his fans at his discharge ceremony in Yongsan.

On April 23rd, an event to celebrate Lee Wan’s discharge was held at Defense Agency for Public Information Services. Many reporters and his Japanese fans came to the event despite the bad weather.

At the event, Lee Hwan was asked about his older sister, Kim Tae Hee. “My sister didn’t come to see me although she lived near by. I was hoping she’d come today, but she didn’t even know I was being discharged today when I called her. She kept talking about how she broke her computer instead.”

The actor also got laughs saying, “My sister actually helped me a lot. When I was serving in the military, I gave nearly 2,000 autographs of my sister away. So I could have an easy time in the military.”

“I keep joking, but I did receive a lot of help from my sister in my life and especially in the military,” he said on a more serious note.

Lee Wan was also asked which girl group he liked the best, to which he replied, “I knew I’d be asked this so I thought about it. I like 2NE1, and I even had their picture up in my cubby. Park Bom is my favorite member, and she was a great source of strength during my service.”


Source: TV Report, Asia Today
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply