[NEWS] JYJ’s Yoochun and Han Ji Min kiss in tears on ‘Rooftop Prince’

By Blogger Master Kamis, 26 April 2012 0 comments

Prince Lee Gak (JYJ’s Park Yoochun) and Park Ha (Han Ji Min) of SBS TV’s drama series “The Rooftop Prince” had a first kiss.

On the 12th episode of “The Rooftop Prince” aired on the 26th, Lee Gak was in misery because Park Ha had cleared her things from the office and the rooftop house and left.

Lee Gak stayed up all through the night waiting for her, after reading her handwritten letter. The next day, Park Ha returned from an interview at a farm Becky’s uncle ran.

Lee Gak said, “Do you know how much I’ve looked around for you? How could you just leave with a letter? Are you trying to worry me to death? I couldn’t breathe because my heart felt like it was shriveling up.”

He also confessed his love saying, “Why are you making me like this? When you were not here, I realized that I really liked you.” At this, Park Ha finally dropped tears. They eventually had a kiss in tears.

Thanks to the kissing scene, the viewer ratings also went up to 11.3% (according to AGB Nielsen Media) and the series ranked the second in all drama series in the same time slot.


Source: Nate
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply