[NEWS] JOO and BTOB’s Jung Ilhoon are siblings

By Blogger Master Rabu, 11 April 2012 0 comments

Solo singer JOO and rookie group BTOB’s member Jung Ilhoon have been revealed to be siblings.

On April 10th, JOO made a surprising post on her Twitter. She wrote, “Yes everyone it's true~ BTOB's Jung Ilhoon is my little brother...Haha^^ BTOB is awesome right? Kekeke please love them lots! And Ilhoon as well~~.”

Ilhoon also mentioned in a radio program that her older sister has been supporting him enthusiastically during BTOB’s debut promotions. He said, “She gives me a lot of support. She tells me to do what I want without interfering. If I happen to do something wrong, she’ll give me straight-forward criticism and cheer me on.”



Source: JOO’s Twitter
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply