[NEWS] Jessica thanks fans for birthday wishes

By Blogger Master Rabu, 18 April 2012 0 comments

On April 18th, Girls Generation’s “Ice Princess” celebrated her 23rd birthday. To express her gratitude to the fans, who have showered her with birthday wishes and presents, Jessica sent a personal message to her fans.

Jessica posted a message on Girls Generation’s official homepage and uploaded some photos taken from her birthday celebration. She wrote:

It is alright if I receive so much love and congratulations from people?
I'm very touched and grateful eu-ang~
I hope that I can express my feelings thoroughly T T (Please be expressed.. expressed.. expressed.... kekeke)
Thanks to everyone, it became the world's happiest day for me!

I~ blew out many cakes (candles)^^ heehee
Members who sang cool songs together for me, I love you (heart)

p.s. At the moment I almost blew the cake away with my power! Writer Miyeong took this picture !! hehe
Anyway it's still my birthday even if I don't look pretty... So just... Pass kekeke

Meanwhile, Jessica’s fan gave her a very special gift by placing a sweet birthday message in a newspaper advertisement. The fans also took time to celebrate her birthday on Twitter, as “#IcePrincessDay” and #HappyJungJessicaDay” both trended in first place worldwide trending list. “Happy Birthday Jessica Jung” also trended in second place.

Happy birthday Jessica!




Credit: @imwhywhy
Source: Girls Generation
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply