[news] IU to have her first independent concert this June?

By Blogger Master Kamis, 05 April 2012 0 comments

That's right! Singer IU announced on her twitter account on the 5th of April that she will be having her own solo concert this year! On the 5th of April, she updated her twitter account saying ,"Its true! Im going to have my own concert! Time flies so fast! My first concert will be on June 2. I will let you know for further information from my company tomorrow okay? Im on my way to Thailand now, please be careful",

IU broke the news herself and more information from her agency will follow in the next days. This will be the young solo singer's first solo concert and fans are excited on the news. IU is also confirmed to perform at the 2012 Dream Concert to be held this May 12. Netizens commented, "A solo concert? Im excited! I want to go", "Congratulations to the nations little sister!", "Im so excited I cannot wait!".

Meanwhile, IU is on her wait to Bangkok, Thailand as she is scheduled to perform at the MBC 2012 Korea Music Wave concert.

Source: Nate
Written by: blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply