[NEWS] IU performs on Wanted’s concert

By Blogger Master Selasa, 03 April 2012 0 comments

Singer IU appeared as guest on Wanted’s concert held on April 1st at AX-Korea along with Baek Ji Young and Kim Tae Woo.

After an April Fool’s joke that IU would not be attending Wanted’s concert due to her own schedules, IU came and showed her support to the group, proving she is a truly loyal national little sister.

During the concert, IU performed “Like You” with Wanted, as well as her songs “Good Day” and “You and I”.

IU was once a trainee of Wanter member Ha Dong Gyun. She used to receive guitar lessons and vocal training under him. IU revealed, “From my trainee days, my mentors Ha Dong-gun and Wanted sunbaenim have not only guided my character development but also gave me inspirations in music.”

“Just being able to stand on this stage together with them is such an honour, it's almost like a dream. I'll keep this feeling with me forever”, IU added.

Check out her performances below!








Video: superscv1004, paradigming
Credit: WeheartIU
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply