[NEWS] IU has a boyfriend?

By Blogger Master Senin, 02 April 2012 0 comments

In celebration of the April Fools’ Day, singer IU has also joined the fun with her confession.

On the April 1st broadcast of SBS ‘Inkigayo’, IU, who was dressed up as Cleopatra, confessed, “I actually have a surprise announcement to make today. I wanted my Inkigayo family to be the first to know if I ever got a lover.”

The two other MCs Nicole and Goo Hara started assuming that it was Big Bang’s Taeyang but IU just smiled peculiarly and said, “I’ll send him a video message. Honey...”

She immediately followed, “Just kidding! No one was lying today so..”, to the relief of her uncle fans. However, she confused viewers by adding, “But do you really think this was a prank?” Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply