[NEWS] HyunA, “I gained weight”

By Blogger Master Senin, 02 April 2012 0 comments

Girl group 4minute HyunA’s absurd statement is currently receiving a lot of buzz.

During an interview with Mnet’s “Wide Entertainment News”, HyunA talk about her current activities and dieting secrets where she made an odd remark, “I gained weight.”

HyunA revealed, “I enjoy eating a lot and get rid of my stress through food. There are times when I feel uncomfortable because people pay a lot of in my figure. I get stressed easily if I gain even a few pounds.”

The sexy singer also revealed her dieting secrets. She continued, “I usually take the stairs instead of the elevator and try to suppress myself from craving. I think that has helped me a lot.” Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply