[NEWS] Ha Ji Won talks about her first love

By Blogger Master Selasa, 03 April 2012 0 comments

Actress Ha Ji Won recently talked about her first love.

On the recent recording session of KBS 2TV program “Win Win” to be aired on April 3rd, Ha Ji Won revealed, “My first love was an older boy, who I have known since I was a high school student.”

“We were both new at this and we froze rigid at even the smallest touch of each other. He even told me that it felt like he was hugging a log.”

When the MC's asked about if she ever introduced her boyfriends to her parents, she honestly replied, “During school times, my mom would invite them over and cook them delicious foods.”

On the show, Ha Ji Won also revealed behind stories of kissing scenes with many top male stars and an actor that she wants to perform with.


Source: Nate
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply