[NEWS] Ha Ji Won almost lost her eyesight

By Blogger Master Selasa, 03 April 2012 0 comments

Actress Ha Ji Won spilled out that she almost lost her eyesight during a recording.

On the recent recording of KBS 2TV’s “Win Win” which will be aired on April 3rd, Ha Ji Won revealed that she almost became blind when she got hurt during a shoot.

Ha Ji Won revelead, “While filming outdoors I hurt my eyes and had to cover it with a bandage for over a month. I was worried my eyes wouldn't function like they did before. I wondered if I could still be an actress after that.”

The accident occurred in 2004 while she was filming “Love So Divine.” Something got into her eyes and she couldn’t even open it. She was rushed at the hospital for an examination. It turned out that she had ripped 1cm of her cornea and had an infection.

Source: Nate
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply