[NEWS] BTOB’s Lee Minhyuk “Infinite’s Nam Woohyun, I want to have a sexy stare like him!”

By Blogger Master Sabtu, 21 April 2012 0 comments

Infinite’s Nam Woohyun? BEAST’s Son Dongwoon? Or B1A4’s Gongchan? 2012’s new pretty boys who are looking like these handsome male idols are taking over women’s hearts. BTOB a boygroup with 7 members has these pretty boys’ star Lee Minhyuk.

“Truthfully I like Infinite seniors and among them I thought that Nam Woohyun senior was really handsome. Actually, before debuting I heard that I looked like seniors such as ’s Hyunwoo, B1A4’s Gongchan, Yoon Siyoon and Lee Seunggi but after debuting I got to hear that I looked like Infinite’s Nam Woohyun and BEAST’s Son Dongwoon seniors. I’m really honored to hear that I look like handsome people, it also makes me think that I got handsome (laughs)

While we were at it we asked to Lee Minhyuk ‘Who is Nam Woohyun to you?’. “I admire him…? Someone who is really charming as a man? I also want to be charming like Nam Woohyun senior to possess women’s hearts. His stare is vivid but quite sexy. I don’t think my eyes are like this…”

trans. cr; emilie @ infinite updates | source cr; the star ; take out with full credits

Shared by: Imperial1219 @http://infinitesoul.wordpress.com

Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply