[INTERVIEW] TEEN TOP Taiwan Magazine : FANS

By Blogger Master Jumat, 13 April 2012 0 comments

trans.credit; bosung@tumblr
Ricky: When we got 1st place not too long ago. We were all so happy.


L.Joe: We didn’t shed tears because we were so surprised, but we cried a lot when we called our parents to tell them. Andy hyung congratulated us, too, we were really happy.

Q: What was your impression of Taiwan before coming here?
Changjo: We heard about Taiwan from Andy hyung, and when we arrived we were greeted by warm welcomes from Taiwanese fans and we felt at home.

Q: Your new song is called “Crazy.” What’s one time you’ve actually gone crazy?
Chunji: I went crazy while practicing.
Niel: Once I start having fun, I play like crazy.

Q: Teen Top is known for their exact choreography, but who is naturally good at it? And who puts in the most effort?
Chunji: I don’t think there’s one who’s just naturally that excellent.
L.Joe: We practice every day and our individual lessons are long.

Q: What is your most unforgettable stage?
C.A.P: We can’t ever forget our debut stage.

Q: Is there anyone who you want to star in a music video with?
Chunji: I want all 6 of us to be the leads (Members: That wasn’t the question) Then I want to shoot a music video with Andy hyung~
Niel: I want to film with Nam Sangmi
Ricky: I want to film with our Angels
L.Joe: I’m okay with anyone~
C.A.P: I want to film with a foreign actress that I like

Q: If you were a girl, which member would you want to date?
Ricky: None of them. We all know each other and their personalities too well. I mean, they are all good people, I just don’t want to date them.
Changjo: After being with them for 24 hours a day.. I don’t want to date them

Q: What Taiwanese cuisine do you want to try?
Changjo: This is the first time we’ve been to Taiwan, so I’m not sure yet. I heard that Bubble Tea was popular, so I want to go to the night market and try it.

Q: Who is your ideal type?
Ricky: A pure and pretty girl.
Niel: Someone who is cute and takes care of me well.
L.Joe: All of our Angels~ but this doesn’t mean I’m a player hahaha

Q: Which member is the most 4D?
Everyone: Changjo
Changjo: What’s wrong with that~? Niel is the most scatterbrained, though.
Niel: Changjo is strange. He often does weird actions back in the dorms.
Changjo: Like what??? But actually Niel does the same weird things as I do.

Q: Introduce your new song.
Ricky: It’s a song that’ll make you go crazy if you listen to it
Chunji: It’s a crazy good song
L.Joe: It’s a very Teen Top-esque
C.A.P: It’s a song you want to send to someone whose loved one just left.

Q: What has been your most difficult moments after debut?
Chunji: My biggest challenge is enduring the pranks Niel pulls on me. I am miserable hahaha It’s so difficult haha.
Changjo: It’s hard matching our motions during dance practice.
Ricky: When we can’t see our fans, really!!
Niel: Hiatuses.. because we can’t see our fans..
L.Joe: Constantly running with nothing but the finish line in sight and mind is the most difficult.
C.A.P: Although there have been many difficult moments, because we have each other, even these times have remained as good memories. Wounds fade and all that is left are the good memories.
trans.credit; bosung@tumblr
Q: It’s almost White Day, if you had a girlfriend, what would you want to do with her?
C.A.P: Holding each other and gazing into one another’s eyes while the snow falls would be very romantic.
Chunji: Watching movies, going to eat, and holding onto her hand while we shop.. I want to spend it like this.
L.Joe: I want to go on a vacation abroad with her, watch a movie, and hold her hand while walking, then stop and kiss her in the streets.
Ricky: Because I like traveling, I want to go travel the world with her. And at our last destination, I will propose to her.
Niel: Doing anything with my girlfriend would seem like a dream
Changjo: I want to put her in the passenger seat and drive her around.
(Q: Would anyone in their right minds ride a car that Changjo is driving? Members: NO!!!)
Changjo: I’m not letting you in the car anyway, hmph!!!
Members: If Changjo is able to get a license, then there’s no reason that we wouldn’t be able to get one.
Changjo: I’m going to buy a car with my money and drive myself around!!

Q: What’s one thing you really want to do?
Everyone: Date. (Isn’t this a little sad?) No wait, never mind, we have our fans.

Q: What kind of presence is Shinhwa’s Andy?
Everyone: He’s very strict if we make a mistake on stage, but other than that, he treats us very well.

Q: What’s a habit you have at the recording studio?
L.Joe: I drink a lot of water
Niel: I do finger exercises and laugh to relax.
Ricky: I sing and dance. If I don’t, I won’t be able to sing a song like “Crazy” hahaha

Q: What’s your plan for 2012?
C.A.P: Continually putting out new songs. After promotions in Korea, if there is an opportunity, we might do unit promotions. We will split up into two or three and promote. Please look forward to it.
trans.credit; bosung@tumblr
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply