[INTERVIEW] SueKwan Bulkul (Nichkhun Co-star in “Seven Something” Movie) talks about Nickhun!

By Blogger Master Kamis, 05 April 2012 0 comments

Talking about Nickhun, the Thai Super Star who became famous overseas. If she didn't have a chance to talk about it, it would be wasted. 
“Many people asked me that if do I have a trouble working with Nichkhun? This boy is so easygoing. I don’t even think he is a superstar. He just likes a co-worker. We also discussed about him being a superstar and also the project. Then he said he felt like he was just a little boy who works with such a famous director. He didn’t think other ways. I also think the same as him.”
”During the filming, he acted like he was my little brother. He always services people around him and helps as much as he could. But , yes there are some rules from this company that he needs to follow. He always has managers and staff taking care of him and all of them are nice. They are just doing their job. The staff are taking care of him and Khun is acting the best he could. I never saw him refused about anything.
“He was really devoted and serious about his work. Just like a normal actor. He didn’t join the movie as superstar but as an actor”
We heard that there are love scenes ?
(laugh) At first, I didn't even know him. I am also much older than him. There are some scenes together. Not just him I was so shy too. We are both newbies. But the thing is I didn’t think that we are not that close or I know him before or even who he is. We all focused on our scripts and acting the most”

“One more thing, although this is his first movie, but he delivered such an emotional actings. During the filming, I didn’t feel that this is Nichkhun but I think of him as the role in the movie. He’s really suite the character that he played. So that I din’t feel like I’m working with Nichkhun but I focused on my character he is a boy character in the movie.”
“There is nothing special with Nichkhun he’s so friendly and cheerfully as his age. But during the working time he was so serious, but during the break time he was playing around, relaxing and easygoing. There was no difficult time with him. I think that he is the boy who grew up in aboard but he’s still has this much Thai manner and respect. I think he is so great and cool.” SueKwan Bulkul said as she was being interview.

Source: 2PMalways
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply