[Interview] INFINITE on Music Bank Magazine (Japan) May Issue!

By Blogger Master Senin, 02 April 2012 0 comments

INFINITE's interview on Music Bank Magazine has been translated. Check it out below.



- INFINITE held the ‘second invasion’ in Korea and Japan in February. What’s the attraction of concerts for you?
SungYeol : We can feel ‘INFINITE and INSPIRIT became one’.
DongWoo : Though it was live performance and we performed the other arrangement, INSPIRITs’ call was perfect and they sang together. I could feel ‘we became one’. INSPIRITs are awesome!!
- The solo performances were interesting. The song L sang was released when L was 4 years. Why did you sing that song?
L : I’ve loved that song since my childhood and sung a lot. I thought I could express my feeling, so I sang that in the audition. L from INFINITE started from that audition. I wanted to sing this song because I thought my all was in this song. Mine Compared with the original piece of music, there is much lack, but this song is unforgettable for me.
- ‘Trouble maker’ which SungJong and Sungyeol performed was shocking for various reasons lol
SungYeol : Yeah it was! You were surprised, weren’t you? One day when I woke up, SungJong said ‘Hyun, we’ll perform Trouble Maker!’ I was opposed at first, but I thought it might be fun lol I asked SungJong ‘you will perform the part of Hyuna, right?’ SungJong flatly answered ‘No. Hyun will do that part!’ I was so surprised!
SungJong : haha lol Yeah. Usually people think I will do that part because I’m good at girls’ groups’ dance, so I thought the opposite would be fun. I wanted to show you my manhood~,huhuhu.’
- The audience screamed when you kissed.
SongYeol : We pretended! I want to do my best on a real kiss lol
- BTD is known for the scorpion dance. What did you think when you heard the audience screamed?
Hoya : I felt like ‘I’ve done that!’ I’m satisfied to have shown you our best. I’d like to keep making you surprised.
Sunggyu : The scorpion dance is important for us, but SungJong often makes a mistake~! The lack of our 99.9% is because of him, I think.
SungJong : Sunggyu hyung often makes a mistake too! I think the lack is because of you. You are the leader, so I want you to hold on more.
ALL : The quarrel between the leader and maknae started again!

Trans by: Saki @INFINITE7SOUL
Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply